Sign in to follow this  
JRA

Fuel Air Explosives and Leaflet Bombs

I recently downloaded a weapons pack today. I forgot the name, but the file size was maybe 150Mb, and it contained (according to it at least) every weapon out there (maybe it did... Got tons to load up with)... Well, in it was a leaflet bomb. In the net it said that it was used for propaganda purposes like demorilizing the enemy or something like that. Is this smulated in the games? And another thing... What targets are Fuel air explosives for?

What targets are Fuel air explosives for?

It works well on people....flattens them like a pancake due to the over pressure. If you drop it into a structure, it turns everything into a grease spot of goo.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/dumb/fae.htm

I have seen them used for real. Looked like a small nuke went off. They rank up there with my favorite weapons along with cluster bombs.

I like to think of Fuel air explosives as 2,000lb bombs in 500lb packages. They pack a lot of wallop.