Sign in to follow this  
KnightWolf45

Prop-Head Modding and 3d Discussion

Ok im taking request on 3d modelling,campaing and terrain.ini

I already have a request from EricJ for remapping the Su-30 and have done the LITENING III wing pylon for Storm i can find some time for some more request to be honest i like works in sereval thing at same time so i dont get sick of one particular case.

I aslo whould like to start a small team of modderes the main goal his to fil gaps that we have on this sim missing aircraft and ground objects.

Or stuff that are not available to all users.

The prime task whould aircraft and objects tanks,truck,boats e etc making and or skinnig covering aircraft from WWI to this day and tomorow.

So this team to make daylight needs

Skinners,FM gurus,and one or two more 3d max modelers

This will work in the open and whit no liderwe whould base on consencus

My main task now his WWII aircraft specialy Eastern Front

So if any one cares to join you are welcome(requests to are welcomed to)

Edited by Wrench

Okay here's the deal. If you do a F-100A/C or F I'll skin it

I´m not sure if i could be of any help, but if someone posts something i´m able to do, i´ll get it

Btw, How is the Buchon going so far?

I´m not sure if i could be of any help, but if someone posts something i´m able to do, i´ll get it

Btw, How is the Buchon going so far?

just needes a nose job will most of bf-109 that im working on now that have the basic done the rest his more or less easy

I can make a very long list of things I want for this series. But the main thing must be something that you wants to do yourself. Not just to please others.

A few ships would be handy as well such as

Atlanta/San Diego Class Light cruisers

Cleveland Class light Cruisers

Baltimore Class Heavy Cruisers

Gearing Class Destroyers

Aircrafts

2 seat Draken

A-26B with six gun nose

A-3A/A-3B/KA-3B Douglas Skywarrior I know Capun have one. But thats not for every body to get.

Ground objects

BTR 40 ZPU Most needed for any Vietnam senario.

M-15A1

i ok check on that my problem whit boats his the lack of 3-views

well the A-3 his on my list but not on top of it

And after all this, Rafale (have 3-view)...?

Cocas, how about a CH-46 SeaKnight?

I saw the Rafale on the chinese forum, my request would be a Su-34 :-) while I`m making a 33UB the 32/34 is a very interesting bird..

Cocas, if I remember correct, you will be working on the Su-30.

Are you interested in making that belly-like structure under the fuselage (the pods are already available) to allow proper loadout for RECON missions:

So I have collected my stuff and uploaded it on rapidshare will send you a PM in the next minutes.

Look trough it and if oyu need something else I can ask erwin for it... what do you think about the 32/34 idea? I worket out the UB from the 30 max file

Was there any restriction about multiple requests? Hope not!

Would you be interested to build the pylon for the AN/AAQ-13 pod for the F-16C Block 30 as on the attached photo?

guys im going has fast has possible but i alone can cover all the request ok

Ok since im alone and modeling takes time im only going to go for requestes that are no my primary list that includes mainly prop aircrafts jets and modern aircraft will come later or wend i want to do one ok sorry but this his the way it has to be guys

EricJ su-30 his on the top list dint worry ok

Funny you should ask! :biggrin: A Rafale, and an updated and functional F-16C Cockpit. Please.....

for now only prop request...well may be i real dont no how to do pit whiet over this i show some wip pic to see if i can get on those birdis :biggrin:

can find a 3-view of the single seat Rafale and the shape of the aircraft his very complex this might be a two weeks project :rofl:

same goes for the B model that one i have the 3-views.

I will try to skin your 109B and C (and maybe the later ones, too), if you send me two thing I need so succeed:

-a "flying" model (or at least one I can see on the runway)

-a template with at least two layers: one with the mapping (those little lines showing the polygon edges) and one with "labels" (explayning what is what - so I know what I'm painting...)

And right now I'm working on a model I don't think somebody else is working on, too.

(But I don't tell you, which - yet!)

Hello

Thank you for offering. You said you are only doing props right now. Well these may already exist, But I couldn't find them. So If you find the time. I would like to see the extra-300, and the Embraer A-29B. Like I said they may already exist but I couldn't find them.

Thank you.

If you could possibly fit ti in a Nakajima Ki-84 and a Kawasaki Ki-61 would be great. The early war Japanese fighters are well covered, but I haven't seen either of these yet. They would give the Mustang and Hellcat a run for their money.

Hell we still need the Helldiver.

this starts to be a bit out of controle?! :-P After permissio of Erwin I will send you the file.. hope he replys this weekend