Sign in to follow this  
nwdingo

vanessa..member

hi..thanks to everyone for your well wishes...i will make sure everything gets to her,as i speak to her partner quite often for updates,as me and her go way back as family friends..i see some of you know her well with her sarcasm n wit n general mouthing off at anyone who crosses her..LOL....many times ive been on the receiving end of it...i do however pray for the italian doctors n nurses who are doing a fantastic job in looking after her,as im sure when she is more attentive they will soon find her a handfull / nightmare !!!..unsure if she can swear in italian..but have feeling she will figure it out lol.

we are taking 3 typhoons out to italy in the comming weeks..(unless we get sent to north korea instead..pmsl),and have arrange to visit her myself...i will be taking laptop for her,and hope she will manage a post her self soon...i know she will be touched by your thoughts..

cheers

Damn, sorry to hear about this. Hope for a speedy recovery!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Vanessa.

Sorry to hear that, hope she recovers....

Jesus! That sucks hard!! Yeah, I thought it was a little quieter around here as of late. I'll raise a glass to her speedy recovery at my next opportunity. Here's to a speedy, thorough recovery for you V!

lol... mouthy... :good: That describes all of my girly mates. :biggrin:

Aye, get better soon chicken. All the best!

Best wishes for speedy recovery to Vanessa, and I hope that if some italian stupid driver was culpabvle he has already been apprended and punished.

Pretty intense thing to find out.

I hope she recovers with no lasting effects from the accident.

Pass on my well wishes as well.

Jeff

Get her my best whishes for a speed good recovery!