Someone works in the cabin of this plane? I really like it this plane. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ukruls

Someone works in the cabin of this plane? I really like it this plane. Thanks in advance.

I use that of the MiG-17 :dntknw:

Check my site ...there's been a modified F-4B pit there for about 5 years (mind you, it could use a slight upgrade to the cockpit ini, converting to metic measurments.) It's not perfect, as the Beagle, i don't think, had a radar display for the pilot, but it works.

It may also be here as well...check in the "SF/Wo* cockpits" downloads, but go waaaaayyy to the back. Prolly near the last page or so!

I'll add the update to my list of things to fix....

link to my site it below, in my signature. Should be on the first page linked to from the front page

wrench

kevin stein

The new, revamped, repainted, relettered re-inied version should be out in a day or 2. I just want to make some final adjustments, test in SF2 (extraction of the IL-28 data ini was required -and will be included, as the gun aim angles needed adjusting for the nose cannon, and the rolling radius was too large...wheels are sunk in the ground)

I'll try to get a screenie up sometime today. And yes, there IS an easter egg in the cockpit (2, actully)

The main (well, only) reason I'm using the F-4B is I know where everything "goes", what to move out of sight, and is readily available in ALL versions of the sim (exceptng WoI and FE) . Another good alternative, and I'll be expertiemtating with it as well, is Boopi's Flagon pit

wrench

kevin stein

The promised screenie. I have noticed a oddity with the altimeter... the needle is innaccurate below 100 meters. But after that, it's fine. Strange metric stuff... :haha:

3 easter eggs in there...don't think you can see them clearly in this shot, but in game you can zoom down on the labels and read them. :biggrin:

also tested in SF2, and works just fine. albeit, a new data ini with lights and main ini, all set up, will be included -for both SF/Wo* and a special folder for the sf2 inis

wrench

kevin stein

Ok folks, the package has been uploaded, and is now available for your downloading pleasure

Designed for ALL versions of the series, in particular SF2.

Full readme, as expected, with all the impertinant info.

have at it!!

wrench

kevin stein