Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

LIVE MP Tutorial! 5/31

I will run a LIVE Multiplayer tutorial today 5/31 starting at 3 pm EST. THIS IS NOT A MISSION SESSION!!! This tutorial will use stock aircraft only!! No Gotha or Zeppelin. This session will be a basic tutorial just to get pilots flying online. Please have Teamspeak to participate. If you do not have TS the link to the download and instructions are available in the forum stickies. If any other D&H vets would like to join in this tutorial you are more than welcome. The more brains the better!

We have many pilots up and flying now but I would like to see more!

lol...oh boy,,,,,,,i gotta ton of work here,,,but will do my best to get on for a few...

bump

I want to thank everyone for giving me a hand this afternoon. Its not quite figured out but the fellows are here to help you get set up in multiplayer. I'll get it working, it might not happen right away, but someday. Much appreciated. Ras

Ras

We wont stop till you are up and running,,so its just a matter of time...