Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

Whats your favorite Saw movie?

Just curious, big discussion on youtube about it, and im renting out SAW 5 tommorow to see what its like. Personally, SAW 1 is my favorite, as it has so many twists and it isnt all about the gore.

Edited by scouserlad13

SAW X...The End...No Really This Time.

I only ever saw the first 1/2 hour of the first SAW movie and it didn't impress me so have never bothered with any of the others.

I would have to say the one before the first.I didn't care for the ones I saw,no pun intended.

I liked the original Saw. It was original, conceptually, it was bleak and gritty; and that's what made it so good to me. After that, the sequels were about as entertaining as the Police Academy sequels to me...

Besides, the first one had Danny Glover being too old for this sh*t! :biggrin:

It's been awhile so they all sort of run together in my mind.... one of the best scenes was the corrupt judge who was drowned in rotten pork puree.

Only watched the first one, it was great. Never really cared to see the sequels.

I only ever saw the first 1/2 hour of the first SAW movie and it didn't impress me so have never bothered with any of the others.

Agreed, watched the first 20 mins, then turned it off.