Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

6/2 mp game tues nite 730ish edt

Will have a game up around 730 edt.

Open to all pilots. Anyone who has not yet played mp but would like to, Good oppurtunity to join in. Its always more important to us to get a pilot up and running than to play a session.

This can be for anything players want. Along that line, it would be extremly helpful if mp pilots would give us input as to what types of mp play they like to see the most, and even more important, if they have any ideas for mp games that would throw some variety into the mix. Hopefully soon , we will be getting mp a little more organized, with a little more varity that appeals to everyone, and are shooting for a scenario where sessions will be scheduled in advance, so players can have more time to adjust thier times/schedules to make games.

Depending on amount of players joining, might be a good oppurtunity to have other people host that have not yet done so.

As the burden of "entertaining" the other players rests on the host, its very helpful if pilots can chip in and say what they would like to play.

will post ip when game is up in mp forum, and will be on teamspeak

Will have a game up around 730 edt.

Open to all pilots. Anyone who has not yet played mp but would like to, Good oppurtunity to join in. Its always more important to us to get a pilot up and running than to play a session.

This can be for anything players want. Along that line, it would be extremly helpful if mp pilots would give us input as to what types of mp play they like to see the most, and even more important, if they have any ideas for mp games that would throw some variety into the mix. Hopefully soon , we will be getting mp a little more organized, with a little more varity that appeals to everyone, and are shooting for a scenario where sessions will be scheduled in advance, so players can have more time to adjust thier times/schedules to make games.

Depending on amount of players joining, might be a good oppurtunity to have other people host that have not yet done so.

As the burden of "entertaining" the other players rests on the host, its very helpful if pilots can chip in and say what they would like to play.

will post ip when game is up in mp forum, and will be on teamspeak

Duck, I'll try and make it. As of 1021 LT, I can say yes, but one 1930 rolls in, who know. But I'd like to be there.

As far as enteraining, I'd be more than happy, as I have offerred in the past, to show how it's done from the Huns side. :)

OvS

Duck, I'll try and make it. As of 1021 LT, I can say yes, but one 1930 rolls in, who know. But I'd like to be there.

As far as enteraining, I'd be more than happy, as I have offerred in the past, to show how it's done from the Huns side. :)

OvS

We would love more missions that we can fly Central Powers. Would you be willing to create some for our group?

Guys, to help everyone be sure they have the neccesary/optional MP files in place, I have completed my new "OFF Essential MP File Autoinstaller"! Contact me via email and I can send it to you so that you can put it up either here or on the Doves & Hawks site so people can download and use it.

Here are the details on my autoinstaller.

When run, this autoinstaller will:

* Automatically detect your current OFF folder (OFF uses the same installer I use at work so this was easy to code)

* Install the L30 Zeppelin mod (pylons aren't needed as OFF comes stock with zeppelin pylon files)

* Install the Gotha w/pylons mod

* Install the searchlights mod

* Prompt and enable people to download the Hardcore Damage Model from the OBD website. I added this as a convenienance feature

* Includes a "uninstaller" which will remove the mod files without afffecting the core game

The file is about 4 megs in size. I have tested it extensively on my end, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more pairs of eyes look over it before it's released to the public.

Madmatt

Edited by Madmatt

Bravo Matt!

You have may email already. Send it to me and I will put it up on the D&H site. You should be able to post it on the "files needed for MP" stickie as well.

Edited by Axgrinder

We would love more missions that we can fly Central Powers. Would you be willing to create some for our group?

Axe, I've never tried to make a mission. I used to with my HASP patch, but OFF is a totally new thing to me.

OvS