Sign in to follow this  
Leondus

Cambrai Plane Fest II

Hey all,

Has anyone ever thought of getting all the planes needed for Cambrai Plane Fest II campaign an putting them in one big zip file?

I'm on my second night of downloading planes for it and still not even halfway done :sorry:

Hi there.... I can not put all the planes in a zip file due to some of the designers request that people have to Download them from their site. If I do a zip of all of them I would be in conflict with their request as designers. I would love to be able to do that but its not in line iwth the mod designers request.

The new Planes Fest will have links in the redme file to all the planes needed so its easier to find them and get them installed.

Firecage:

Any idea when you will be releasing the new Plane Fest ??? :dntknw:

Oh well, but does that even go for the planes on combatace.com?

I can get about four or five of them before exceeded the maximum amount of downloads :(

The site http://cplengineeringllc.com/ I understand the designer request seeing they do some super work and totally respect there request for the Usage Agreement before getting the pass/log.

well.. guess I can have fun with bloody April while waiting to get the rest of the planes :)

Hi there.... I can not put all the planes in a zip file due to some of the designers request that people have to Download them from their site. If I do a zip of all of them I would be in conflict with their request as designers. I would love to be able to do that but its not in line iwth the mod designers request.

The new Planes Fest will have links in the redme file to all the planes needed so its easier to find them and get them installed.

Oh well, but does that even go for the planes on combatace.com?

I can get about four or five of them before exceeded the maximum amount of downloads :(

Hmmm I didnt know they had a limit on downloads here. Yes you can get most all the planes here at CA.

The site http://cplengineeringllc.com/ I understand the designer request seeing they do some super work and totally respect there request for the Usage Agreement before getting the pass/log.

Yes the Ateam has some great work and have some great planes that are needed in most Campaigns.

I am still a few weeks (at least) from releasing the new Fest. Im testing out the last set of match up this week or so then just gathering readmes and installation notes and cleaning up files. :blink:

Download limits are listed in the Forum Rules. Its set up that way to encourage forum participation. :yes: