Just thought id raise a point about the fact that, while transferring everything from my old computer to my new rig (which has finally been set up and is ready to go :biggrin: ) i noticed the size on the different WOX things i have. 10GB!!!!! Over the years I have donwloaded great mods, and the ones i didnt like i just deleted but i was still shocked by the size of this file. However i bet there are many people here who have bigger files. Just wondering how big some of them are with the guys that mod, and the guys that have been playing the series since it first started....

Mike

[sagan]

We have members with literally BILLIONS and BILLIONS of bytes for their TW sims...

[/sagan]

I can just imagine..... It would be interesting to see the total amount of data that would be collated if everyone that has any WOX mods put them into one place.

Mike

I think all my installs add up to around 25-30 gb.

WOE

WOV (x2)

WOI

OTC

Korea

Falkland

ODS

1985-Present Install (that's a big one)

My installs total 68.3 GB 134,248 files in 9519 folders.

Just under 85Gb on my old SF stuff [i trimmed them down a while back...LOL] & only 15Gb for a merged SF2/V install ...so far.

49.8GB, 112,270 files in 9,170 folders. But the purge continues, I hardly ever use some of the stuff so am trying to trim down and hesitate to download just for the sake of downloading as I used to years ago.

I know this is slightly off topic but ive just had my first WOI experience on my new rig. I thought id jump straight in at the deep end and try everything maxed out (graphics and resoloution) and im really pleased with the result. Set myself up for an anti-shipping mission in the a-4h ahit 73 and the FPS didnt drop below 30 and most of the time was maxed out at 58 with everything on unlimited and the resoloution at 1680 x 1050. Finally have a good rig to enjoy these games.

Back to topic. 85GB HOLY SH*T!!!!!!

Mike

Just taken a look and damn... just over 50gb and 8 dvd's worth of data as to how many folders dont even want to think about it...

But 85gb Double Damn....

96 GB here on a 300Gb HD. Over 550 CD's and DVD's since 2002........

Oh, and BTW....The Damn thing is Growing......

Edited by 331Killerbee

It's alive...it's alive...IT'S ALIVE!!!