Sign in to follow this  
tn_prvteye

Strike Fighters 2: Europe Screenshots (flyable plane list, new features and goodies)

If you've got TW Productions as a "friend" on Facebook, there are some new shots of the upcoming SF2:Europe.

Good stuff, man.

If all that stuff 's coming, then I can't help myself. All my wishes and dreams would have been fullfilled :clapping: Man I can't believe what I've seen on these pics. I think I need a facebook account too... :rolleyes: Anyways: great work TK :good:

Edited by Leidgenosse

Check out the HUD's......

Tk, Please Implement the HMS and HMD Support :please::hunter:

What? No one wants to mention the return of the F-104?

What? No one wants to mention the return of the F-104?

I saw it, I saw it! In Canadian colors to boot.

Guest a10boar

Yeap,going to be worth the wait. Been holding out for this one!

Yep saw it and the A-7D too. Which leads Me to this. What got left out? The A-6 got the Axe in SF2Vietnam. I didn't see the first Generation Harriers......Wonder if they got it in this Title.......

We should ask him to maybe shed some light on that. Would hate to see the Harrier go.

Did I see a SU-24??? :biggrin:

Unfortunately its only a MiG-23...

MiG-23 with a different skin though - and the F-104 makes a comeback too!!

Its a ML .. small fin... and APU-60-2 double rails for R-60 ...

Could anyone tell me how to add new aircraft in SF2?:/

Could anyone tell me how to add new aircraft in SF2?:/

Please refer to the Knowledge Base.

Please refer to the Knowledge Base.

While I will agree that there is great information there I am not sure it has been updated for SF2. I, for one, was extremely frustrated by the lack of information regarding the move of the aircraft files from the root program folder to the users My Documents folder. The other frustration is that EVERYTHING has been packaged in CAT files unlike the original titles. The SF2 CAT files are in a new format that requires a different utility to extract (found in the downloads section.)

Hubertus, you might want to look through the articles in the KB (remembering that your new aircaft will go in you My Documents\Thirdwire folder) and then stop back with specific questions.

I added a post TK made on the TW boards to the Knowledge Database about the locations of the SF2/V mod folders in Vista. I think he listed most of them.

Can't wait for this one to come out! It'll be nice to have some modern jets to add to my stable without having to tweak .ini files (note: I am new at adding mods, so cut me a little slack, mmkay?).

Anyone else notice the Mirage?!

Once this is out, I think it's enough for me to make the jump. I was waiting for SF2 Israel so I wouldn't have to move any stock stuff over (besides the A-6) But I dunno if I can wait. Guess I ought to prepare for a windows 7 dual boot so I get the performance benefits.

Wow!!!!!!! I am drooling over the RWR, and the prospect of an up to date F-104 pit. Time to put away some pennies to buy this as soon as it comes out!

Edited by Kopis n Xiphos

:smile: off to put some cash on paypal

Id say the Mirage was to be expected - in hindsigh. Why bother with one aircraft when you can have it for two games?

The F-104 is also something out of the blue.

Reusing the A-7 is a brilliant idea.

And I rather wait longer on this one, then have them scrap the Harriers... or the time it takes for them to add a MiG-25...

Edited by tigertompa

I Gotta Question....

are there plans in the works to convert say.... ODS.... Nato Fighters and other total conversions to the SF2 Europe when its released?

If you know what you're doing, you could probably get them to work already, but my guess is it'd be alot of trial and error after a healthy dose of effort.