Sign in to follow this  
331Killerbee

Since there's a A-4AR out.....

I guess I can get rid of this. It was to become a A-4M or A-4AR......No need to do it now since it's out.....

a-4m.jpg

Hell Man.

That beautiful model.

Need INI, and leaves flying.

Excellent.

Finish it , there is always a place for a good model with high detail and i realy would like to have it :good:

and a A-4M is not around so one reason more to finish it

Edited by ravenclaw_007

We don't have a true m model yet. i'd say keep working on it.

Yall' convinced Me. I'll keep working on it. I'll make it a "M". I need a good Seat for it. I can't make Ejection Seats very good........I'll keep working on it....

Here's another Shot........As Yall' can tell, I'm not very good in Max......

aa11.jpg

Well, considering I based that mod off the F.... a newer (and hopefully better) model would be MORE than welcomed

wrench

kevin stein

Yall' convinced Me. I'll keep working on it. I'll make it a "M". I need a good Seat for it. I can't make Ejection Seats very good........I'll keep working on it....

the seat i can make no problem , if you need any help with your A-4M give me a mail

Guest a10boar

The A-4M is much needed IMHO. This is very good looking model too. There's a walkaround for cockpit and seat here : http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/AWA1...t2/walk026B.htm

P.s. I can remember back in the late '70's/ early '80's A-4M's flying out of Cherry Point, NC and seeing them overhead. You knew by the colors that they were USMC. My uncle told brother and I to never call them bumblebees. Never understand why he said that until now. Killerbees! My uncle never did explain himself very well and must of thought they'll get their arses kicked for just for asking why. Quite the sense of humor I suppose. :glare:

Edited by a10boar

Try and render it using the following setup:

One omni light on top of and to the left or right set at 1.2 intensity and shadows to area shadows

Another omni to the rear of and below the model with shadows set to off

A single skylight anywhere with shadows set to on and intensity to around 0.5 - 0.7 and that should do it.

I'll try My best. Keep in mind, This was done using Mustang's Videos and a couple of Years of trial and error by an Old Man....... Any and all help from the "Professionals" would be appreciated......

a4m.jpg

You go Devil Dog!

Incremental incrementalism?

We have 3 Skyraider makers.

2 Bronco makers.

Both off those add ons are way better because of the multiple sources creating them.

Interestingly, I never percieved any competition or conflicts either.

If that synergy still applies, multiple Scooter builders will build better multiple Scooters.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Go man go... the final Scooter to just about complete the lot... I think the only ones not done are the Singaporean ones... apologise if I got that last bit wrong...