Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

LGB modification question

With weapons such as the Walleye, and Agm-65 etc, you can hit moving targets. I've always preffered to employ LGB's though, but post patch Oct 2008 I've noticed LGB's only work against fixed targets. Is there a way to allow LGB's to hit moving targets again post patch. Thanks

Well figured it out, I just had to change the guidance type from Laser to GPS in the weapons editor. I didn't realize it was this simple!

You don't have to change the guidance types to still get hits. I still use vanilla GBu-12s against tanks and the like, matter of fact it's preferred :good:

The release tolerances for LGBs have become tighter...that's why you have problems using them on mobile targets. They still will kill tanks just fine.

FC

True enough but I have a rough 95% accuracy rate anyways. Matter of fact I "toss-bombed" a Tunguska in Afghanistan a couple days ago with a -12F, but that was a shallow one anyways.