Sign in to follow this  
Shrapnel

Need help with a few issues

Hi,

Whenever I get dropped out of warp mode my engine is always stalled out and it takes several minutes sometimes to coax it back to full throttle. This has very bad consequences when there are enemy aircraft about. Anyone know how to fix this?

I started a new campaign as a RAF pilot in the 29th and started my first mission. I proceeded to the airfield I was to protect and got into a scrap w/ Fokker EIII's and I managed to shoot one down. Then I was shredded by his squad mates and started plummeting to the Earth not in control of my shot up aircraft. My plane was spinning down but before I hit the Earth I'm switched to the de-briefing screen health and alive (though my plane is a total loss).

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Whenever I get dropped out of warp mode my engine is always stalled out and it takes several minutes sometimes to coax it back to full throttle. This has very bad consequences when there are enemy aircraft about. Anyone know how to fix this?

I started a new campaign as a RAF pilot in the 29th and started my first mission. I proceeded to the airfield I was to protect and got into a scrap w/ Fokker EIII's and I managed to shoot one down. Then I was shredded by his squad mates and started plummeting to the Earth not in control of my shot up aircraft. My plane was spinning down but before I hit the Earth I'm switched to the de-briefing screen health and alive (though my plane is a total loss).

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

1) Make sure you have adjusted the engine air fuel mixture for altitude.

2) Check your settings in workshops for survivability etc.

HTH

WM

1) Make sure you have adjusted the engine air fuel mixture for altitude.

2) Check your settings in workshops for survivability etc.

HTH

WM

1) Ah thank you - I had auto mixture off.

2) My setting is "Hard - Dead is dead". But I don't think that is relevant since I did not get to die. Before I was near hitting the ground I was teleported to the de-brief screen.

1) Ah thank you - I had auto mixture off.

2) My setting is "Hard - Dead is dead". But I don't think that is relevant since I did not get to die. Before I was near hitting the ground I was teleported to the de-brief screen.

Yes the sim exits if the craft is no longer flyable - we are looking into this in a little more detail/flexibility for the next phase.

But to make sure your pilot does die and that your install is O.K - take-off and then dive at high speed into the ground - your pilot should die.

WM

take-off and then dive at high speed into the ground - your pilot should die.

WM

And deserves too....Bally Idiot! ..Months of training wasted! :biggrin:

LOL no need to do so - that was the unintentional fate of my first two pilots.