Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Teamspeak help needed please

Hi All

Am hoping to join Saturday MP session with some of you guys...just downloaded teamspeak client in preparation... not used it before.

Is there a way of testing that it's working, prior to pi$$ing everyone off with struggles on the night?...msn and stuff you can check settings, voice etc in the options, but cannot see this on TS.

Any help on setup most welcome!..thanks all :good:

i believe there is a test button in ts, if it iswnt working (green light should come on when speaking, run the sound setup in windows again

i believe there is a test button in ts, if it iswnt working (green light should come on when speaking, run the sound setup in windows again

Cheers gwar..it was green, but I couldn't work out how to playback / listen to the voice level?

oh, that will have to be done by trial and error method (someone in same channel listening)

or maybe in "settings" in ts, the "local test mode", i think you can hear yourself then

Yeah...might have a mic issue..it's not good in msn either at the mo..will look a bit deeper!..thanks m8

ukw...

i remeber you once had trouble with sound in fraps....if you sqaured that away with the steromix setting, then you will have to disable it, or else we all get a terrible echo...

Widow - it's 10pm UK time, Thursday 11th June. I'm just going to start a SP campaign, but will join TS and leave it on till 11 - 11.30pm. If you're online and wantto test your TS, join the camel channel and say Hello - I'll pick you up hopefully and we can join our own channel (just right click on the new one you'll see my name in to join) and you can test your settings vs my eardrums!