Sign in to follow this  
Launchbury

Where is the Ubisoft DVD CFS3 available?

Hi guys,

I really want to get in on the great action of OFF, but I don't know which copy of CFS3 to buy. Can someone point me to the best source? Thanks.

p.s. I checked amazon.com but I couldn't discern which one was the DVD version vs. the CD version.

Thanks everyone.

CFS3 is not Ubisoft it's Microsoft.Should be copies for sale all over the net.

Ubisoft was selling a DVD version of CFS3 that didn't require having to have the disk in the drive, but I can't find it any where.

Xplosive has a two CD set in a DVD case.

Microsoft original version is a 2 CD set in a jewel case or in a cardboard case.

couple on ebay I noticed

Just checked on UK Ebay, and someone's selling CFS3 and OFF:BH&H - current bid about £5, with 4 days left to go. Sounds like a major league bargain to me. Perhaps OBD should advertise via Ebay, selling OFF and CFS3 as a bundle?

it's "Exclusive" branded

One here for example, http://www.comcol.nl/detail/64784.htm

I'd order a dozen if I could read the order page! I'm pretty sure they aren't offering to ship to the USA. Anyone across the pond there that can get some of these, I'd gladly pay the price, shipping and something extra for your trouble.

Just checked on UK Ebay, and someone's selling CFS3 and OFF:BH&H - current bid about £5, with 4 days left to go. Sounds like a major league bargain to me. Perhaps OBD should advertise via Ebay, selling OFF and CFS3 as a bundle?

There you go guys. Sounds like a good marketing strategy to sell more copies. Set up an Ebay store with the "Buy it now" price option. You'll keep most of your money as Ebay commission would be much smaller than selling to a retailer.

Thanks guys.. we know we can sell it, the point is Ebay would require us to setup a shop to take payments in many different not just paypal, plus just then someone has to package DVDs and ship them worldwide, which is what out partner does currently.