Gustav

First Eagles ScreenshotsThread

Looking great - never been much of a fan of the DVII but that could be about to change...nice to see the fine skins for the Roland and the Pfalz in there, too :drinks:

Outward bound on the first mission of a 20 Squadron campaign, March 1916, using Ojcar's 'Armchair Aces 1916' , A-Team FE2b:

Some pics of Fokkers to shoot down those DH-4's and 9's. These planes will be in my "Independent Air Force" campaign using Stephen1918's new DH aircraft. Thanks so much for these Stephen1918. These arent pretty pics just stuff Im working on for you.

Wow, Quack, those skins look absolutely SUPERB!!!! Top work!!!!hi.gif

Roland D.VIb simple skin,mostly hacking apart others work but I like it better than the stock skin.

post-5105-0-14432600-1334275461.jpg

Edited by whiteknight06604

Nice one - the seasoning/weathering on the wodden fuselage is particularly effective - upload please???

I can send it to you but it's not really something I can upload because it's really just others work that I cut and past and a wood texture I found on the net a long time ago and a simple template I made years ago. It should work for both the D.VIa and D.VIb PM me an Address and I'll be happy to pass it along to you...or anyone else.

I can send it to you but it's not really something I can upload because it's really just others work that I cut and past and a wood texture I found on the net a long time ago and a simple template I made years ago. It should work for both the D.VIa and D.VIb PM me an Address and I'll be happy to pass it along to you...or anyone else.

Wow, Whiteknight, that Roland DVI skin looks superb!!! Splendid work, the wood textures in particular look very, very good indeed!

hey it's up for grabs to anyone who wants it but while it might look good I can't claim any credit for it. The wood texture is something found on the net and the camo fabric textures are from another skin here. any one who wants it just PM me an email addy and I'll send it along when I can.

hey it's up for grabs to anyone who wants it but while it might look good I can't claim any credit for it. The wood texture is something found on the net and the camo fabric textures are from another skin here. any one who wants it just PM me an email addy and I'll send it along when I can.

email sent, still had yr email from when you very kindly sent me those pilot skins and LOD's. Thanks again for that!

Those cammo lozenge skins are from the Hi Res Pack by Mano Negra that i did some time ago.

I gave permission to everybody to use all those skins as base for more specific planes (ace or squadron planes, my skins were generic)

As far as i can see, Quack made some nice Nieuports 17s with the hi res textures as base and now is making Fokkers :-)

That's nice Quack. I love the historical work that you do with all the specific decals and colors that used the real pilots (that's a LOT of work)

Edited by Hansa

Just a few pics I took from my "Independent Air Force" campaign. Just one mission. So only a couple of Jastas showed up for the party (Jasta18 and Jasta54s) against No.55 Squadron of the IAF.

The last pic I just thought was cool. I landed on the wrong side of the lines. I call this one "Caught"

post-33545-0-95278000-1342743919.jpgpost-33545-0-16596000-1342743921.jpgpost-33545-0-15231200-1342743922.jpgpost-33545-0-34487100-1342743923.jpgpost-33545-0-59232000-1342743924.jpgpost-33545-0-75397900-1342743925.jpgpost-33545-0-83784200-1342743926.jpgpost-33545-0-44000600-1342743918.jpg

• Like 2

Amazing shots quack74

For the life of me, I can't get those infantry men to show up on the battlefield, but I can see the tanks & armoured cars. Did you just drop the new folders&files into your groundobject directory or is there something else?

I manually place ground objects like the infantry via the Terrains' "Targets.INI" They are just stationary. . Kind of a time consuming PITA. But worth it in the end. But They do show up at random for Armed recon type missions. I did just drop them into my main Ground Objects folder. Sometimes large groups of German troops march toward British infantry firiring away. Pretty cool to watch. But sometimes they show up shooting at tanks! Lets just say the infantry doesnt last long.

Beautiful! Fokkers mixing it with DH4s in close squadron formation! Another feather in the cap for FE and its community! :drinks:

A few new pairs of underpants needed after that first shot, assuming it didn't end in a fireball!

Nice skin on the Pfalz, too!

Nice skin on the Pfalz, too!

@33Lima: are you the same 33Lima of Torch and Monty vs Rommel? I'm the same Geezer.

My collection of WW1 Warbirds at 1/72 scale, all them appear in my installation of First Eagles. :-)

post-21582-0-28543600-1353411540_thumb.jpg

Germans= Fokker Dr1, Fokker E.III and Albatros D.III

British= Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Triplane and S.E.5a

France and USAS= Nieuport 17 and Nieuport 28

Here is a link to a video that I made of my father and me flying our RC WW1 warbirds: S.E.5a vs Fokker Dr.1

(using First Eagles Soundtrack :laugh: ) I hope you like it!

...couple of shots...don't know/remember if I've already posted somwhere else

img00005-1.jpg

fimg0001.jpg

bimg0017.jpg

Some shots of Stephen's new Fokker DII and Albatros DII in action:

The beauty of it all

airco_dh5_Loading.jpg

albatros_c3_Loading.jpg

img00002-2.jpg

img00004-2.jpg

img00005-2.jpg

img00006-2.jpg