Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

Echo when testing in teamspeak?

I've got a bit of an echo when testing my mic in teamspeak, anyone have any suggestions to get rid of it?

well,,,if you are in the local test section of the settings,,,you are suppost to get a short delay echo,,is this what you mean?

Yes, possibly. I've never used this before and wasn't sure if it's normal. I think I'm set up now. All I need to do now is try to get online with you guys and test it out. Any test sessions coming up soon?

winston,,,will be here almost all day,,,,but got a mp game coming up around 2 edt....and have to leave for a bit around 5

just tell me when is a good time for you, and will get on to help..

server addres is 217.155.102.217:8767 (note colon befor 8767)

Logon name is whatever you chose

Password is camel

I'm available all day tomorrow. I'm in west coast time, so just tell me when you can take the time and I'll give it a shot.

OK, I'm still confused on one thing. in your setup instructions you list 217.155.102.217:8767 as the IP for teamspeak, but what is the game IP?

thats different for each person putting up a game...

for instance,,,if you wanted to host a game, i have always suggetsted going to www.whatsmyipaddress.com, and jotting down the ip,,,and thats what you tell all the other players to connect to in BHAH

If i am hosting, i give out My ip....

I got to work early,,so hopefully that means i will get my act together,, its 830am now,,i will jump onto teamspeak, and just watch the screen ever so often,,,,if when you get on, i dont respond right away,,,,probably means im not near the computer....rather than have you sit and wait for me to notice suggest you do the same,,(ie check in every so often),,,eventually we will connect...

I can't seem to log in to teamspeak with those settings. I get the error message: Bad Login (name and/or password wrong)

Thanks to sitting duck, Axgrinder and all who helped me get online and play today for the first time. That was quite stimulating! Truly about the most fun you can have with your clothes on! Looking forward to trying it again as much as possible to see if I remember the steps to take to get hooked up.

I can see the disadvantage of not having TrackIr, I'll be saving my pennies to purchase one in the future.