Sign in to follow this  
DerMo

Usage of D/L Curtiss Jenny and Handley Page

I downloaded the Curtiss Jenny and Handley Page ,for use with BHaH, at the Combat ace dowload section.I did not find any instruction where to put them so i copied them into the aircraft folder.At least it made sence to me since there are all the other OFF planes inside.But it doesnt work that way.Can anybody give some advise please?Greetings

dermo, both thoses planes are usable in mp due to the data base they will not be used in campain or in qc the hadley is ai meaing its not ment to be flown it an be but dosent have a virtual cocpit, the jenny is a complete wokring ac,

you can make amission and use them that is the other way, there are severle mission floating ou there that calf or them i willbe makeing some myself soon, so keep an eye out

thanks for the info stumpjumper,will keep one eye on that.

Nothing can be used in Phase 3 BHaH, unless OBD software published it PERIOD

hmm... Not strictly true.

I have the Breguet, HP400, Gotha... even flown the JF Spitfire in OFF :good:

A Breguet? That would be a nice opponent in OFF.Udet ripped them a lot.

Well allow me to refine my statement, you can't Easily fly anything that the boy's haven't created themselves

And by the way, we're all honored by your presence, but I thought you were going on Holiday?

What Happened, your better half prevailed ?

My presence rarely deserves to be honored uncleal...but i am touched by the sentiment..thank you very much... I didn't know you cared!

Yes, sadly even short breaks need to come to an end...shortly :yes: