Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

First Eagles Effects Pack... Which one?

I just got FE, and I saw there are a couple effects packs in the downloads section. Any suggestions on which one to try first?

(oops, never realized FE had it's own forum...)

Edited by malibu43

I've tried them all I think. They're all really good. It's a matter of what your taste is I guess. What you should do is save a copy of your original Effects folder somewhere, just in case. Then try adding each new Effects download. If you like it you like it, if not, try another. Or you can mix different effects from different downloads. Thats what I did to get it just right (for me anyway :rolleyes: ). But like I said, try them all out. Keep in mind also that they will always be changing and you'll always be adding new ones that someone out there has made. :blink: It's never ending here I have come to learn :no: . But thats a good thing :yes: . This simm is what it is because of everyones never ending contributions :good: Seems like you've been around awhile so I dont need to tell you that :wink: .

Edited by quack74