Don't think you're gonna the Sparrow snap shot off at that range, but sweet pic though. BTW where'd you get the scratches on the canopy and the green hud?

Moved this thread into the SF General Discussion and merged the topics....

Hey TOTO can you tell me where to get a copy of those effects shown in your screen shots. The explosion looks very plastic and dramatic!

:lol: Hmmmmmmmmm I guess this guy is not TOTO: I'm sure this is LOTUS the guy posting mysterious screenshots at Check Six. See this is an improved F4 cockpit, and the effects are indeed fine.

Deuces know how appreciative I am of his outstanding work ;) but always liked LOTUS screenshots since explosions are "cleaner" and with more light in.

Yes Firehawk this is fine, but at C6 we don't know who is LOTUS and why he don't release his apparently fine mods...............

They should appear now:

Jou got trroble

Dog1.jpg

Djz baztarrd jz good

Dog2.jpg

No escape

Dog3.jpg

Da!!... Amerrjcan frrjed chjicken

Dog4.jpg

Posting images of new custom mods and teasing people with them all the time and OTOH not releasing them is pretty lame. I hate this: "Look what i got!" behaviour and bitching around.

Boot him! ;)

Btw, does someone have an idea why the menu on the left side at Checksix doesn't load? It used to load some months ago but had to reinstall WIindows. Now, all i am getting is a white empty menu window. Don't know what that could be cause all other sides work just fine.

Ya lets just lock this thing and get it over with.

Well, I still dont believe that someone could want my modded stuff, but if you do I can email it to you. I will not make it public since it is just a modified another's stuff.

However I think that I achieved something similar to Toto's fire effects, I just need to know how to get rid of the white squares that I get in-game... and then I may release . That should be easy, I have already achieved it when moded the AB colors (look closer to 4th image), its just that I dont remember how :huh: