SF2 Conversions by Dave USAFMTL

Skin by Jat81500

Decals, Hangar Screen by USAFMTL

Original model by Paco and Wpnssgt

Sounds by the Mirage Factory

Avionics by MJ.

Pit by NormanKnight

Installation:

Copy the contents of this archive into your Saved Games/Thirdwire/StrikeFighters2 directory except for this readme file. Allow overwrites.

Will work in SF2:V and SF2:E.

This mod also uses the updated RWR's. Which are so choice.

Enjoy

Dave USAFMTL

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/14/2009
  • Category

Hi Dave

Have downloaded the file twice, and tried extracting the files a couple of times. Each time the F-111A aircraft folder only has a couple of empty folders in it. The rest of the versions seem to have all the files in them.

Cheers

Snapper 21

Yea, I just noticed that myself...files will be offline temporarily while we fix the problem.

FC

"We are experiencing technical difficulties, and will resume our regular scheduled progaming shortly"

Well crap in the folders I have on my desktop they are all there. I zipped up right from there. Sorry I will get to it tonight.

Dave,

It's just the A model, and all the folders are there, just nothing in them.

FC

Fixed. Sorry folks.

The F-111's sure look good... but the afterburner effect isn't working for me. The only thing I see that let's me know I am in afterburner besides nozzle animation is the glow on the rear of the aircraft. I see the effects file is there and are pointing to the tga file, but no flames :blink:

edit: this is in a merged SF2I install on Windows 7 using an ATi 4890 1GB.

Edited by streakeagle

The F-111's sure look good... but the afterburner effect isn't working for me. The only thing I see that let's me know I am in afterburner besides nozzle animation is the glow on the rear of the aircraft. I see the effects file is there and are pointing to the tga file, but no flames :blink:

edit: this is in a merged SF2I install on Windows 7 using an ATi 4890 1GB.

Since you are using a merged install, the AB effects require ini edits to get the AB to work with the DX10 shaders. All the planes will have to be brought up to that standard.

Can't find the laser designator. Doesn't show up in loadout screen either. Tried in a stock install. No joy. Nov2011 build, full merged.