Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-22A Version 2.01 Update

So whats the count?

A2A?

A2G?

Just thinking out loud here but what would people prefer? Very dedicated A2A version, or A2G version? Little of both. How are you more inclinded to use it? Me I will use for an A2A platform and use the F-35 as my A2G platform. Thoughts?

Beautiful work! She looks fantastic. As per A2A or A2G....A JDAM drop at Mach 1+ would be fun! I was at Eddie when they did that test.

But do not get me wrong...splashing someone from many miles away with an AMRAAM is just as fun!

Skel

I will use it as I see fit, according to my whim and whatever mood I happen to find myself in.

Should anything get in my way, be it in the air or on the ground, it'll wish it hadn't crossed my path...and that's a goddamn fact. :tongue:

Why all the debate concerning AA/AG all of a sudden? I thought giving the aircraft an AA/AG mission was as simple as changing the primary and secondary roles and giving it some loadouts?

PrimaryRoles=SEAD,STRIKE,CAP,SWEEP,INTERCEPT

SecondaryRoles=CAS,RECON

Why all the debate concerning AA/AG all of a sudden? I thought giving the aircraft an AA/AG mission was as simple as changing the primary and secondary roles and giving it some loadouts?

PrimaryRoles=SEAD,STRIKE,CAP,SWEEP,INTERCEPT

SecondaryRoles=CAS,RECON

That is true, although I believe there may be limitations to either role in game depending on which avionics dll file is chosen.

Not a debate was just wondering on how to set up a few things for the final package. Sue didn't want to play today.

Its in MJ's QC shop for final QC. Jimmy B gave me some sharper skins as you can see in the pictures. Dels got the fuse tail bumps the best he could. ( I like them) Once its out of MJ's QC shop, it will be out.

I just upload my legs to the jet cockpit area if you guys want to use 'em.

Thank you. Have to ask Dels.

OuTsTaNdInG!well done!!!! :good:

Can we add this to the CA post hall of fame?

Ok, talked to Dels and he will add the legs and fix the pit. So a day delay in the release.

Ok, talked to Dels and he will add the legs and fix the pit. So a day delay in the release.

:biggrin::biggrin:

But this is it. We really want to get cracking on the Buff pit....all 3 Buff pits.

My legs stop traffic again!

Adam check PM.

i must say i'm really enjoying those last months here at CA, thanks guys!

i must say i'm really enjoying those last months here at CA, thanks guys!

You know what, that makes my day. Thank you for saying that Silverbolt. It really tickles me to death when I know you guys enjoy these mods. It really motivates me and other to continue with more projects.

You know what, that makes my day. Thank you for saying that Silverbolt. It really tickles me to death when I know you guys enjoy these mods. It really motivates me and other to continue with more projects.

no, thank you :good:

get-a-room.gif

Sorry, it looked to going that way. :biggrin:

Oh, and since I'm on a kink, and about to be given the old heave-ho, I'm sure, I gotta say, nice bumps...

11614bump.jpg

HMMMMM.....