Sign in to follow this  
Dave

14,000 texts You Win $50K

That's actually ridiculous. That amount of texts a month on my pay as you go phone would cost £1,400.

Oh and the last section...

Twenty-year-old Jackie Boyd, who came in fifth in the competition, said she usually prefers text messages to phone calls because they get through faster and they’re more private — leaving her unworried about other people listening in.

“You can get more of what you really truly want to say” across with texting, said the Syracuse University psychology major. “Especially if it’s an argument, you don’t have to worry about saying the wrong thing.

“And if you don’t want to respond, you can always say, ‘Oh, I didn’t get your text.”’

...biggest load of horse sh*t ever. I don't even know where to begin, and she's supposed to be a Psychology graduate.

Suddenly I feel old.... 1 in the last half year......... Yeah I know its not normal......

I average zero per year...and holding steady!

Meh, I think it means if you say something in a text it's less personal, and you can't ever say anything in the wrong "tone" in a text.

what's texting?

:wink:

4000?!?!?! DAMN! I don't even come close to a thousand a month I think. I think this past month is the most, maybe 750, TOPS!

Well Sheila is TDY alot and or when we are sitting through death by power point presentations we text each other. We also still talk on the phone alot too. When she is gone and we call each other you would think its 2 teenagers talking. We talk for hours about silly stuff. I guess that is why we get along so good.

14,000?! It takes me, a teenager, around two months to max out my inbox at around 850 messages.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

I can remember when my mate came in with a phone bill for 1000 quid, we where all shocked and thinking what where his parents going to say. Ive had my phone since christmas and ive only sent 850 messages.