found some nice vid clips at ubi forums , this comes in 6 80meg parts

10min long each *.avi, pair off f16s doing a training sortie, red eye 1

red eye 2 , video is captured from the onboard vhs system on hud display

in black and white with clear radio comms , note through out the 6 vids

rear pilot from red eye 1, BRIAN has a hard time with his hot mic switch

vol ctrl , also other clip there off f16s being on the boom with kc10 =good stuff

link= http://www.fox3simulation.com/videos.htm

post-6-1073468231_thumb.jpg

Edited by ARCHER

That in my Airspace!!! The RED I flight as they are tagged up on ATC radar depart BKF enroute to R2601 (where I work) and return to BKF. BKF is the Location Identifier for Buckley ANG base in the Denver area. Airburst is the callsign for the aerial gunnery range in R2601. The range tower there works the range clearing in aircraft to make their runs. Pretty kewl. The traffic call on their way home to BKF is pretty typical. Gliders, powered gliders, C172's, and also DV20's (now) all buzz around the USAF Acedemy at various altitudes.

Hey MJ or MrMudd, every fly out here?

Jeez! That guy in the back (probably incentive rider) was totaly hipnotized,

mesmerized and eager to RTB! :blink:

And that F-16 needs a little tender loving care from the maintainers! <_<

Cool vids though. Shows you how hectic the ATC can be at times.

BUMP. Just curious if anyone has flown in this general area. The Fremont/Airburst MOA, R2601, BKF, COS, or even the Air Force Academy football game fly-overs.

Guest MrMudd

Yeah Growler ive popped over a few times from KHIF ;)

I also know the pilot. Col. Ron Moore, I believe hes still at Buckly ANG

Very kewl. If you are ever back in this neck of the woods, let me know. I'll blow the froth off a cold one with you.

Cool vid.

Two was quick on the radio. Dunno if I could do that.

I liked the part where they did the sample intercept. Got a quick view of what a notch in real life is like. You heard him say, "Good notch..."

I had picked up on some of the other chatter. After a bomb run there was a call of " 6 at 2". Can someone tell me what distance scale is used? 6 is the distance if I remember right, and 2 is reference the clock position from center. Been a LONG time since this was explained to me. I was working a range tower for a demonstration JAAT mission (the so called Million Dollar Minute). Boy that was around 1985, whew! What was some of the rest of the scoring chatter? I know the strafing score call was much different than the ones for the bombs.