Sign in to follow this  
Nick Tselepides

Problem--help Needed

I installed LOMAC, without any patches, and each time I load wepaons my PC restarts...

I have an AMD Athlon, 2,200ghz, 512 memory, Nvidia G-Force 4200 card.

I uninstalled the game after all this. These Russians cannot make anything right--their other stuff is full of bugs also.

I uninstalled the game after all this. These Russians cannot make anything right--their other stuff is full of bugs also.

Jinks, that's one of the dumbest things I've heard on this forum, not only is it a broad blanket generalization, it's just plain wrong. <_<

I don't like to see these kinds of posts on Biohaz, and I would ask that you not go down that road in the future.

I'm not really Russian, Jinks. I am American with 25% Russian blood. But I might have been a real, 100% Russian. :D

Asking for help with the problem is a good idea. I'm sure that you are not the only one with that problem and that there will be lots of help available for you. I also understand that you are probably very frustrated and disappointed. We all experience those feelings, it's just a question of how we deal with them. Always take the high road. Ya get a better view at altitude. :D

As regards your technical problem, I don't have much to offer, I'm sorry to say. Your system seems adequate.

How about some help for Jinks! :D

prehaps if u posted the right computer spec's we might b able to help.....

AMD Athlon, 2,200ghz

i think your talking XP2200? 1.7Ghz

and what OS are you running?