Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

happy farthers day! mp game 6-21 for testing

seems like alot of work has gone into that 1.6 damage model, so think it would be prudent to give it a shot..

Anyone wanting to get into a few mp games and try it out with me sunday, let me know, and what times are best for them.

Im pretty flexible,,,just need a couple hours off in the morning to open all my cards and presents....

Ok..will shoot for around 2pm edt.....

as this is primarily for testing that new dm, please be sure to have it installed. Will post ip and get on teamspeak when game is up

hey,,,hows the vacation going??

Edited by sitting_duck

Count me in Sitting Duck. I'm at the airshow at Kemble airfield ATM. I should be back for an 8PM (that's 2PM for you) take off.

OK, I'm home and on TS. give me a shout when you're ready.

P.S. Where's the link for this new damage model?

lol..vasco,,i just came here to post the exact same question...wheres the link???????

if you find it,,please post it.......

will push game up to 230,,,to give some ppl some time to reply ...

The link is in the 3rd party mods forum, one forum down from the multiplayer forum. The thread is about half way down the page.

Edited by Herr Prop-Wasche

Enjoyed flying with you, Sitting Duck, as well as Von Baur and Vasco who also dropped in. Seems the IDM works in MP without any problems. Perhaps we should set up a dogfight mission next time to test the airplane damage model.

Also thanks for talking me through setting up Teamspeak and getting the volume levels right. I could hear you just fine in the last mission.

I will definitely join you again for more MP fun!

It was a pleasure having you PW.

Calander is working now,,,so winston has some activities planned for monday, and i have dogfights planned for tuesday. Hope to see you in either..