Sign in to follow this  
Murphy'S

Do you ever seen parked planes during campaign missions?

i never saw any during campaign missions

only in random single mission

did i miss something?

I see them all the time in NF campaign missions...

I think it depends on number of planes squadrons on those airfields have.

ive seen a parked f15 eagles in WOI campaign when i returned and land to my base, ill say they are pretty to look at from avobe, makes u want to strafe and blow them up

They appear in most campaign missions in SF2 & SF2E.

I haven't actually seen them when flying over an airfield, just when I cycle through the object view key - they are usually the last objects in the cycle.

Now with the NF4 mod i frequently see parked planes on airfields i fly over. Before, i never once saw anything.

Also, each airfield type that defines the parking slots also has a number that states the probability that you will see aircraft in the parking slots. The stock number is pretty low (about 65 percent or less if I remember correctly). I've automatically bumped that up to 95 percent, so that I see parked aircraft darn near everytime.

FC

Also Parking is defined by Wingspan Length. It's in Meters for "Small" and "Large".....

Also, each airfield type that defines the parking slots also has a number that states the probability that you will see aircraft in the parking slots. The stock number is pretty low (about 65 percent or less if I remember correctly). I've automatically bumped that up to 95 percent, so that I see parked aircraft darn near everytime.

FC

That's interesting... what has to be changed in order to do that?

The simplest way to check whether or not you're going to see any parked planes in campaign during flight is to look at pre-flight map. The airfields with squadrons will have parked planes, the empty have none.

Moreover, if you have good intel and make frequent flights, you'll see that the strength of the squadron goes down after strafing, and destroyed buildings remain wrecks for a while.