Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp calander seems to be working fine now

From what i can see, the calander is working.

Next step is obvious...fill it up....

Just my opinion, but would like to see it get to where we have a specific type of session sheduled on specifc days/times. Then pilots willing to host that session, can make an just put their name up for the date. There is always the risk that no one will be available to host for a scheduled session.

I will put up a few tuturial seesions, and a few dogfight sessions here and there.

Yes, I posted my next Sundays session and it showed up straight away. As long as my entries to the calendar are showing, I'll not waste space here posting the events as a topic. All the info needed for my sessions are on the calendar.

Ok,,

I will still post here, on the day of a session for those who dont know about the calander,,

but will add the fact a calander exists to the mp tuturial..

Thanks Erik, that explains it, I kept looking at the calender at the top of this page (under the Combat Ace/OFF masthead) and all I saw was birthdays and such.

Beard