Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Posting an image in the Gallery

I tried posting some of my photos from Air Power over Hampton Roads 2009 in the airshow gallery, but each time it said there was a server error. I'm not a computer expert, so I'm not sure exactly what causes this, or what I should do. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

I just posted Funny Guy in the aviation gallery. No server error here. More details please. :)

I've noticed if the photos are larger than 1Mb, it won't take. Could be the problem.

I've noticed if the photos are larger than 1Mb, it won't take. Could be the problem.

I can check that real quick but that shouldn't be the case ... standby.

The image size or video size is unlimited so it should not matter if an image is above 1MB. I must say that a 1MB image is big but it still shouldn't matter.

E

Thanks Alot for the fast replies

It still seems to be giving me the server error message, but I'll keep trying. Probably just a problem with my computer.

Thanks Alot for the fast replies

It still seems to be giving me the server error message, but I'll keep trying. Probably just a problem with my computer.

What's the error message? .... Hard to fix if I don't know where to start. ... Kind of like saying yeah my car is making a funny noise.

What's the error message? .... Hard to fix if I don't know where to start. ... Kind of like saying yeah my car is making a funny noise.

Well it says that the webpage cannot be displayed and that the website has had an HTTP Server Error, but that's all it really says. But here is the exact error message. This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

A 500 error can be anything. Basically it's a loss of connection to the server. Looking at our logs I don't see where we have any connectivity issues tonight.

Could be browser related, or internet related. If you're using Internet Explorer try using FireFox. Sometimes the security settings in IE don't work to well.

E