Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Welcome

LIke to welcome everyone to the NEW forum regarding all things SOFTWARE related. Feel free to discuss anything software related here. Software that may be directly linked to a specific sim...ie SFP1 Weapons Editor can be more appropriatly discussed in the SFP1 forums, but this is a great place to discuss software used by every to improve gameplay in any Combat sim.

Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Fraps, you name...you got a question, discuss them here and hopefully someone will be able to answer of direct you to where the answers can be found.

First off, I wanted to give the block out to everyone...it's a TeamSpeak PHPNuke Block that I found on the internet. Thought it might come in useful for someones squad site.

<C>

Fates

DOH!!!

That file is a patch to this one....sorry:

sorry .. but what is teamspeak block? I DL'd the files but couldn't really find out what it was that it was supposed to do

For Website Developers that are using PHPNUke to develop Team Sites, this is a BLOCK that appears on teh side...much like some that you see here at BIO. It allows Virtual Squads to display whos on the Teamspeak server...and where they are play at (assuming you TS Servers channels are identified.

Great little hand bit of code...Thanks to the creators

<C>

Fates