Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Calling all European Warbird Drivers

Guys,

I'd like to get some idea of the number of European OFF enthusiasts who'd be willing to fly together during the week in order to present our American cousins with a force worth fighting at the weekends.

Who'd be up for online practice to hone our combat skills?

Edited by Vasco

Vasco,

I'll be happy to oblige - I've never flown MP before in any sim, so you might find that I'm rather too easy to shoot down (the standard SP AI would probably agree with that assessment).

SRC,

No problems. Sitting Duck kindly coached me through the multiplayer setting up process so I can do the same for you.

What evening/time would be best for you?

Edited by Vasco

HI Vasco,

I'm in the UK, so how about Sunday evening 19.00 BST (I think this is GMT +1 hour)?

Let me know all the relevant details and you can find out just how crap a pilot I am!

SCR,

Winston's running his 'Early Birds' session at that time so you may as well jump on with us then. The details are on the calendar here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?act=c...amp;event_id=31

If you need a hand getting the connections and the multiplayer settings sorted beforehand, jump on to Team Speak at around 18:00 and we'll run through it togerther.

Is that OK?

Hi Vasco,

Sorry, i didn't spot your reply until this morning (ie, just now). I'm still trying to source a reasonably priced mike/headset and FFB joystick. As soon as I have these, I'll drop you a line.

Cheers,

Si

Hello again Vasco,

I've just scored a Mickey$oft Sidewinder 2 FFB off Ebay - I'm hoping it'll be here by the weekend - and I'm off tomorrow to buy a megacheap headphones/mic from the local Tesco! All being well, I'll be sorted to start learning the dark, satanic arts of MP by the weekend. Any chance of a run out?

Jump onto the Outlaws Team Speak server any evening - you'll find me there (Server details are in the Multiplayer stickies at the top of the forum).

Edited by Vasco