Is it possible to incorporate a bunch of separate missions into a campaign like file, without using the dynamic campaign engine of WoX or SF2?

Is it possible to incorporate a bunch of separate missions into a campaign like file, without using the dynamic campaign engine of WoX or SF2?

Yes, but not in "one file" per say.

Here is a good way to do it/and one of 4 great mission packs done by comrpnt. If you haven't I suggest downloading them and flying them, he put a lot of work in them, and it shows in the quality.

Yes, but not in "one file" per say.

Here is a good way to do it/and one of 4 great mission packs done by comrpnt. If you haven't I suggest downloading them and flying them, he put a lot of work in them, and it shows in the quality.

For info and as an update, I'm currently in the process of completing the VMFA-531 story and compiling these missions packs into a single pack - revamped to work with the Oct 2008 patch. In total you'll have about 65 single missions to load and work through for April 1965.

With this update my goal is to simplify the number of pre-reqs (as some of these are difficult to come by nowadays) and I may even look into a single self-contained installer with bespoke in-game menu system. I still have some work to do on this but it's coming. Need to confer with a few folks first though. Watch this space!

Regards, comrpnt :-)

Paul, I programmed a pretty damn complex installer for STT - would be happy to lend a hand on the installer if needed, just send me a PM if interested.

I just downloaded the VMFA-531 Mission Pack IV, for Wings Over Vietnam (WOV).

I'm going to look into it.

Thanks,

Guyran

Paul, I programmed a pretty damn complex installer for STT - would be happy to lend a hand on the installer if needed, just send me a PM if interested.

Thanks in advance Steve - PM sent.