Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Confederations Cup

Congrats USA! you guys are going to finals after a sudden reborn against the Fifa ranking best team!

Spain 0 x 2 USA

0,,21181564-EX,00.jpg

Altidore, the author of first goal

:good:

tomorrow Brazil is are going to play against South Africa, and i hope we beat them, to get in semi finals.

tomorrow Brazil is are going to play against South Africa, and i hope we beat them, to get in semi finals.

I think that game is being played at the Coca Coca stadium, I was there earlier this month and it's quite a nice place. :good:

Holy Crap!! I'm a HUGE soccer fan, and I always (often painfully) pull for the good ol' Red, White, and Blue, but even I didn't see this happening. Hoped, yes... but seriously? This is HUGE! Not quite the same as the 1980 Olympic hockey team, but still! And it's not like the Spaniards were playing their scrubs, either... just look at the lineup they used! Awesome win, guys... THAT is how we need to play in South Africa next year. With heart and passion.

Go USA!!

-Ramp

Congrats USA! you guys are going to finals after a sudden reborn against the Fifa ranking best team!

Spain 0 x 2 USA

0,,21181564-EX,00.jpg

Altidore, the author of first goal

:good:

Silverbolt, Brazil cannot lose so they will play the USA Sunday. Friendly bet is 1 Coke. I get the USA and you get Brazil. Are we on?

Wow just saw this on ESPN. Who would of thunk it?

Silverbolt, Brazil cannot lose so they will play the USA Sunday. Friendly bet is 1 Coke. I get the USA and you get Brazil. Are we on?

Sure Jug ! :good:

we can't lost South Africa...now they Trainer is Joel Santana(you may know, he played in 70s in Vasco da Gama)

:rofl::rofl: (i'm not an expert in english but...LOL)

Yeah, yes you can :good:

Dangit, I was going for Italy. At least I was untill they let in 3 goals in 7 minutes at the end of the first half against Brazil.

errr... go South Africa?

And it's not like the Spaniards were playing their scrubs, either... just look at the lineup they used!

It was the worst match i´ve seen by our team for long, they seemed asleep. However, the US team made an splendid job,

the guy who scored the first here is a replacement in a humble team here, and he blew s**t up. The goalkeeper was awesome.

If i disliked someone was Dempsey, who was playing more theater than football, or your football instead of soccer. It may

seem amazing, but i think that the US deserved the victory, they played as we did when we were the best

The US can play football, and beat spain?!?!? Well, i never saw that coming, i heard even Torres was playing. Maybe there's going to be a chance for England to get through the world cup when it comes this time round

Edited by scouserlad13

What a lazy game!

anyway.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAÇO!!!!!

No one where i'm at saw that one coming.

I live and work amongst a number of Latino and African football fanatics and no one gave the US the slightest chance of pulling this one out. I myself was of the opinion that the US would be lucky to score a single goal.

If the US beats Brazil, all football as we know it will probaly come to an end out of complete shock!

Am I stoned, or is the USA winning 2-0 to Brazil?

:blink: i was at the first too, but whatever...

Oh yeah!

:biggrin::biggrin: damn, you don't know how i'm happy! they need to pull off the trainer, Dunga if we go with him to the cup, we will have no chance to win....

edit: 2x1 now....45seconds of second half oh yeah!

Edited by Silverbolt

Yeah, i was stoned. Althought i would like that we had been defeated by the champion, congratulations, Brazil :clapping:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the Brazil side had to work for it this time.

Still, second place is not bad condsidering the last few matches were against some damn fine teams.

It was a good match. I have to be honest, our second goal was the best counterattack I have EVER seen a USA team put together, and Landon's finish was superb. Seriously, to have played like they have in this tournament gives me hope for American soccer... You could see that the team really wants to win, not just earn respect. In time, I think they'll do both. Unfortunately, in this game, Brazil just had too many weapons for us to stop for the full 90 minutes. Congrats to Brazil for a deserved win. Watch out for the USA whenever we get players who can hold the ball a bit more under pressure in midfield!

Cheers,

Ramp

:fans: :fans:

Game was good.

Great second half from Brasil,and a great first half from the USA!