Sign in to follow this  
Ruger{2RHh}

696th Vfw Skywarriors

Hello guys. Im the Recruiting Officer for 696th VFW Skywarriors. I've been at part of this squad for over 5 years now. Stop on by and say "Hi".

Description: We are the 696th VFW “Skywarriors”. We are a FPS clan that is now starting to look for serious and mature pilots to fly, practice, and who are willing to go through the 696th VFW basic training and ACM training for LOMAC. We seek people who are very TEAM ORIENTED, and who speak English. We intend to fly Head to Head with other VFW Squadrons and or competitions. We are an East Coast United States clan. We are expanding the site on a daily basis, so we are also looking for help. If you want to get involved beyond the box, come take a look at Skywarriors.net "Ride the Lightning"

Hi Ruger

This really belongs in the Virtual Squadron Chat but since most Lomac freaks will most likely check this forum more i'll leave it here for now... be adviced that i'll move it to the relevant forum within the next 48 hours

Cheers,

GhostDog

Im sorry Ghost, I didn't see that part of the forum. Its early and Im still trying to wake up.:wacko: Maybe this 4th cup of coffee will make it better. Thanks Ghost for moving it for me.

noproblem at all :D

...as i said lets leave it here for a little while anyway ;)