Sign in to follow this  
HomeBoy

A fun exercise

I've spent a couple of hours "target shooting" in CFS3-QC. Finally inspired me so much I had to go out and shoot my pistol some. :biggrin:

I started out taking a D7 against eight E3s. What a blast! They are all over you. It was harder than I thought. Course you can extend away easily and get away from them then come back with some alt and make them climb up to you. Lots of fun!

I finally progressed to an SE5a against four D7s or SE5a's. I switched off between the SE5a and the D7 myself. That is a pretty good challenge. Try to do it using as little ammo as possible.

A great little warmup before going off to war (i.e. the Campaign).

<S>!

First I thought: how can you fly with one Entente aircraft against another?

But then I'm thinking, one could really learn a lot in QC by fighting a certain type in the same.

If I chase an S.E.5a with another, I see, what he can do to escape or to attack me, and what I

can do against it - good idea for training.

See you in "campaign" later, HomeBoy!

I sometimes go up in a Camel, against Herr Kissenberth's Camel...like you say, can't get amore even scrap than that!

Hahaha!!! You couldn't do it if it had blue-white-red roundels, right?