Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

Over Flanders Fields Between Heaven and Hell The Black Knight (Video)

I’ve been away two weeks for company training. Just finished a video I started before going out of town. I need to read the last two weeks of posts to catch up.

So what was this training trip?

Were you off to Hollywood to teach Spielberg how to make movies?

Truly outstanding work Jammer!

I love the Spad that gets the progressive fire then hits the lake

Thanks for sharing

Wow! Nice way to return to the forum Jammer. History channel... what. Nice tribute.

Jammer's vids are allways top notch. Great coordination with the musical score and the action. Bravo jammer, outdone yourself again sir.

:clapping:

S!

They are getting even better, Jammer - you are the OFF Movie Director!

That blend from one skin to the other was a perfect idea - watch this, Paarma and OvS,

it shows your skins so nicely. And off course I always melt away when I see my favourite

bird shown so beautifully.

Wagner, eyh - well, he really fits the gravely German soul here.

Jasta 21 is on my list of Jagdstaffeln, that I want to fly with - where were they?

OMG!....Just when you think Jammer cannot possibly better his previous videos, he comes out with THAT!

The transformation to the Black Albatross was fantastic!...The furball at 1:45 was sublime...and to top it all off, it was a complete story!!

Fantastic....truly superb!!

Jammer for 'Official OFF Video maker' get's my vote!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Thanks for sharing the video! Only his albatros dva 1918 skin wasnt in the video but very nice and well made video. Nicely done that blending to skins.

Incredible work Jammer,

The skin morphing to black on your plane was amazing. I can't imagine how difficult it was to perfect that transistion. Great camera work on the stunning image of the flamming death of a Spad crashing into the lake too. Music score was right on as well. You definately get my vote as the official video maker for OFF. No offense to Pol who has put out some outstanding videos himself. I swear we just need to start posting embedded videos into other flight sim forums so people can see what they are missing. I think once people see how beautiful Over Flanders Fields looks and plays, along with the amazing variety of planes and depth of the campaign, they will get over the whole "I didn't like CFS3" thing. It's not something we can accurately explain to someone. They just need to see it for themselves in videos like these. Anyways, Masterful work once again Jammer. If I could shoot planes as perfectly as you shoot videos, I'd be able to wipe out the entire western front of bosche (except for Olham and OvS, of course!). Bravo! Please keep sharing them! :clapping:

Hellshade

Another cracker Jammer !

Welcome back.

... I swear we just need to start posting embedded videos into other flight sim forums so people can see what they are missing...

Hellshade

So... what's stopping you... :biggrin:

Go for it. We love Jammer's work!

OvS

Guest British_eh

BRILLIANT!

I haven't flown the Albie at all , but it seems very stable.

Cheers,

British_eh

Edited by British_eh

Hellshade - he isn't only shooting good videos - his shooting at SPADs is also superb!

Jammer - thanks for the idea; I have straight away listed in with Jasta 21, in May 1917.

We're situated at Le Chatelet, Marne region - beautiful! I just shot down 4 Nupe 17 with

a light blue angle on the wings (sorry, Rabu!)