Sign in to follow this  
hgbn

Which Cat files to extract?

I was wondering if it's needed to extract all the Cat's in the new series??? Or if I can exclude some of them never to be used

If You have the HD Space, I extracted Mine to a File I call "Cat Library". Each .Cat is extracted to a File with it's Label. Example ObjectData.001.Cat....and so on. Then, if I need a File to edit, I just "copy and Paste" the Files needed from the "Cat Library". It also acts as a Reference to which .Cat has what in the New SF2 Format. I also put a -E or -V or -2 to reflect what Title the .Cat belongs to. Example of this is a File I have labeled this way: ObjectCat001-2. Meaning ObjectCat001 from SF2.....and so on....

It's a matter of the User's own orgination.

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

If You have the HD Space, I extracted Mine to a File I call "Cat Library". Each .Cat is extracted to a File with it's Label. Example ObjectData.001.Cat....and so on. Then, if I need a File to edit, I just "copy and Paste" the Files needed from the "Cat Library". It also acts as a Reference to which .Cat has what in the New SF2 Format. I also put a -E or -V or -2 to reflect what Title the .Cat belongs to. Example of this is a File I have labeled this way: ObjectCat001-2. Meaning ObjectCat001 from SF2.....and so on....

It's a matter of the User's own orginatization.

331KillerBee

Thanks KB, I have the HD space, so maybe it would be a good idea to do them all. you'll never know when you are going to need a file, and it's allways the one you didnt extract