Sign in to follow this  
Cameljockey

O/T For all you gun nuts out there.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/gunvault.asp

It is said that this was Charleton Heston's private collection, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Wicked collection regardless of who it belongs to. Is that a Vickers and a Maxim that I see? Not to mention the collection of BARs, Thompsons, M1 carbines, you name it, this guy's got it. Awesome.

CJ

Good grief!.... I would be worried if whoever owned those lived in my Street!

Hey CJ

Is that a Flamethrower on the right in the first pic of the gun room?

GB

That's exactly what that is.

CJ

Let's see...

I'll take the field ready Vickers, two folding stock AK-47's, 1 FN FAL, a .50 HMG, and the Flame Thrower.... oh yeah.. and a glazed Jelly Donut... TO GO!!!!

OvS

Don't forget a couple of Clyde Barrow's favorites. The BAR.

CJ

Could I have three glazed donuts without any filling, please - and can I eat them outdoors?

I wouldn't feel comfortable down there...

Just gimme three donuts, not ringed....I'll put the holes in myself!

I have a bunch of fun with my Talon airgun, especially making performance parts for it on my lathe and mill. :good:

camorifle.jpg

breech03.jpg

breech02.jpg

inter_valve_03.jpg

valvenew01.jpg

vank.gif

Edited by Siggi

I have a bunch of fun with my Talon airgun, especially making performance parts for it on my lathe and mill. :good:

Your own LATHE and MILL?!?!?! :worship:

I have a cat roaming around my yard killing the birds... are you for hire? :grin:

Your own LATHE and MILL?!?!?! :worship:

That's what I thought when I read that. What I could do with those and a good multipurpose (TIG, MIG, and stick) welder. The Missus and I used to watch American Chopper and Monster Garage and I'd tell her, "I can do that!"

When I was in the Navy I took a Honda 450 Scrambler and cut it to pieces. It took me about two months to fabricate it but I ended up with a nice little chopper with a 9" over frontend, a 16" fat tire under a Harley fatbob rear fender, king and queen seat, Sportster gas tank painted like the Confederate battle flag, and a set of Buckhorn bars. The rest of the bike was painted gloss gray with gold trim. The 450 DOHC was a side by side twin that looked alot like an old Triumph engine. I don't know how many people asked me what year Triumph it was. It had forward controls for the brake and shifter hand made out of stainless steel and polished as well as all of the shifter and brake linkage. It was really a nice little bike. It was nice enough for someone to want to steal it. When I called the cops they asked for a description and I told them it shouldn't be hard to identify seeing as there is only one. Never found it.

CJ

What's the muzzle velocity on that piece Siggi?

I have it restricted to 950fps, airgun pellets lose stability (and thus accuracy) if they get too close to the speed of sound.

Cats OvS? I kill birds for my cat; I'd certainly never kill a cat for the birds. :no:

Right Siggi. OvS if you go to war against cats.....thats poor...Save your energy for the Tommies in the air,they deserve it for real :wink: