Hi all. It's me, the WoV dummy with more questions :) Thanks ahead of time for the help!

1) How do I delete old campaigns?

2) Where do I find the single missions?

3) I downloaded the F-105 F/G mod, but is there a campaign anywhere for the WW F-105's?

I am having a tough time with this game, it seems like more of a computer guy type of game than IL2, which I am used to. You all have been most helpful sor far and I appreciate it!

~Tax

Hi all. It's me, the WoV dummy with more questions :) Thanks ahead of time for the help!

1) How do I delete old campaigns?

2) Where do I find the single missions?

3) I downloaded the F-105 F/G mod, but is there a campaign anywhere for the WW F-105's?

I am having a tough time with this game, it seems like more of a computer guy type of game than IL2, which I am used to. You all have been most helpful sor far and I appreciate it!

~Tax

1) I think when you're in the "load campaign" tab, there should be a 'delete' button that deletes the currently selected campaign.

2) From the main menu, go to 'single mission' and click on the 'load' tab.

3) Look through the knowledge base section of the fourms for a section on creating/editing campaigns. You'll have to use the .CAT tool extractor and get familiar with what files have to go in what folders and how the files need to be edited (sounds intimidating but is really easy, just be patient). Once you've done that you, can modify the stock LBI campaign to add in the F-105F/G in where it is using the 'D' as a stand in.

:good:

Malibu,

I went into the campaign load screen and didn't see a delete button anywhere. Can you load your game up and confirm the location? Wondering if this is another Vista issue.....

I am an idiot. I found the single mission area with no problem, all I had to do was look lol. Do you know if there are any refuelling missions for the stock WoV? I am off to go look, but if you have a link handy.....

Thanks again! Big help!!

~Tax

You cant miss it on the campaign screen - what version of WOV are you running? - says at the bottom of the main screen

Malibu,

I went into the campaign load screen and didn't see a delete button anywhere. Can you load your game up and confirm the location? Wondering if this is another Vista issue.....

I am an idiot. I found the single mission area with no problem, all I had to do was look lol. Do you know if there are any refuelling missions for the stock WoV? I am off to go look, but if you have a link handy.....

Thanks again! Big help!!

~Tax

The delete button should be there. I can't load up my game since I'm at work, but it should be there. You looking at 'Load Campaign' and not 'Create Campaign', right?

There might be some single missions that attempt to 'simulate' refueling (ie - you just line up and fly formation with a tanker for a while), but it's not really implemented in this game at all. There is a payware addon (Yankee Air Pirate) that kind of simulates A/A fueling, but you'd have to spend more money than WOV or SF2V costs in the first place, and I've never tried it, so I don't know how fun it is or if it's worth the price.

PS - 1,000 posts...

Mig,

I'm running v9.24.04, stock version. I have had problems with crashes when I try to upload updates. the error I get is something about a .dll problem, and I was told that I need to go DL a complete version of DX or something. I am not at all computer savy, and I need to sit down and read some stuff in the tutorials to get a better grasp (I know, I know!!) You have answered questions for me before, so thank you again for helping figure crap out!

~Tax

Mig,

I'm running v9.24.04, stock version. I have had problems with crashes when I try to upload updates. the error I get is something about a .dll problem, and I was told that I need to go DL a complete version of DX or something. I am not at all computer savy, and I need to sit down and read some stuff in the tutorials to get a better grasp (I know, I know!!) You have answered questions for me before, so thank you again for helping figure crap out!

~Tax

Yup, you need to be able to patch up. I have no idea what a 2004 install looks like.

Mig,

~Tax

wow - suggest you make your next task in life to install the Oct 2008 patch which will totally change the game in lots of ways!

Its a version of direct X you need - the link is this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...6a-9b6652cd92a3

hit the continue button - install the genuine valid tool when prompted so it can validate you. you then SAVE the file to your desktop - and when its downloaded double click it - the defaults are ok if asked

MiG,

Ok, I followed the link. It had me DL the DirectX end-user runtime web installer. Hopefully it's the right one?