Sign in to follow this  
DarkSoul

Lockon And Mp?

i tried a10 coop multiplayer with my friend and i had major problems there :(

first when i was on ground and tried to start engines...nothing happend when pushed page up button :(

second lock on didnt show my friends plane correct ....in my view he was still on the ground, but he sayed that he was flying :D

when i managed get a10 engines started(only one time) and got a10 to air ....suddenly shilka what i was targeting with maverick blowed up :D

my friend shot it whit mav :D

? somekind bug ???? :P

Hi DarkSoul

It sounds like there might have been too high a packet loss between the client and the host so that each machine didn't know the state of the other.

Try setting the server up at 56k and connect to at 28k instead of max'ing it out even though you might have a fast connection.

Let me know if this helps

GD

Hi GhostDog,

Could u explain in detail how to make server adjustments?Ive seen host

requesting people to connect at 28k,but didn't understand what they ment..

I have 56k dial-up,what is the purpose of connecting at 28k??and how do u do it?

thanks,dfang

Hi DarkSoul

It sounds like there might have been too high a packet loss between the client and the host so that each machine didn't know the state of the other.

Try setting the server up at 56k and connect to at 28k instead of max'ing it out even though you might have a fast connection.

Let me know if this helps

GD

OK!!! i tested those settings with my friend but it didnt work....my friends plane was on ground :)

hmm...i'm out of suggestions for the moment then. Networking is not my strongest point.

Try posting your specs in more detail and maybe someone else will have a suggestion for you

hmm...i'm out of suggestions for the moment then. Networking is not my strongest point.

Try posting your specs in more detail and maybe someone else will have a suggestion for you

:P ok!!! problem resolved, It was Firewall software fault ...my friend was configured Zone alarm ok...but it still somehow blocked some net traffic :D

good to know... Gratz!!

btw: It's still not a bad tip i gave you ;) - its should help to kep packet-loss to a minimum

Darksoul are you running windows XP? if so is the firewall turned off?

Darksoul are you running windows XP? if so is the firewall turned off?

well!! im running win xp but it was my friend firewall which caused problems :)

btw!!! i love lomacs coop missions :) its so fun :)

too bad that there isnt coop mission`s in hyberlobby :(

Edited by DarkSoul