The O-1 Bird Dog Series can be found here at the new download page.

Edited by Old Diego

Nice! Got mine.

This thing is just an outstanding plane, You have to get it, you will not be sorry.

Thank you Diego, long awaited (not only) from me! :good:

Edited by Soulfreak

I can't seem to be able to purchase this subscription, what am I doing wrong? I go to the subscription page, and I don't have an option it just shows my current subscription, and when I click on the bottom left "purchase paid subscription" it just takes me to the page I am on.

I'm sure I'm screwing something up, help!

Do you have a Papal account? Are you clicking on the button next to the O-1 subscription?

Edited by Old Diego

I can't seem to be able to purchase this subscription, what am I doing wrong? I go to the subscription page, and I don't have an option it just shows my current subscription, and when I click on the bottom left "purchase paid subscription" it just takes me to the page I am on.

You can go, if you have paid via Paypal direct on the downöoad link for the O-1.

and download it like every other file here! ;)

You just found the first bug and here I thought I had it all under control. :sorry:

PROBLEM: Existing members with a subscription can't add an additional subscription. (Example: A premier member can't be both a premier and overkill subscriber at the same time.)

FIX: Unknown until I have time to look at this in more depth.

WORK AROUND: As kludgy as this is members facing this problem will have to create a new username / password on the forums and use that new account combination to purchase the overkill product.

Sorry Diego ... I thought I thought of everything.

Erik

You just found the first bug and here I thought I had it all under control. :sorry:

PROBLEM: Existing members with a subscription can't add an additional subscription. (Example: A premier member can't be both a premier and overkill subscriber at the same time.)

FIX: Unknown until I have time to look at this in more depth.

WORK AROUND: As kludgy as this is members facing this problem will have to create a new username / password on the forums and use that new account combination to purchase the overkill product.

Sorry Diego ... I thought I thought of everything.

Erik

We'll figure it out. In the meanwhile we'll ask for patience while we sort the solutions.

We'll figure it out. In the meanwhile we'll ask for patience while we sort the solutions.

It is no problem, I'll just make another account like Erik suggested.

For sf2?

yes, it´s for the 2nd Gen of TW Sims...

For sf2?

We tested it in WOI and it worked fine. Even the AI flew it well. There is a difference in the way the SF2 series handles the file structure so you'll have to make those changes to match the WOX series.

Got it, though I had to register a new account as well. Anyway, the $15 are well spent. Pure awesomeness.

:ok:

Is there any way you could publish these differences so people who do not have Vista/SF2 yet can use this plane back in the XP/WoX series ???

Biggest differences are weapons, guns and pilots and where they are placed in the file structure. The planes should in any series if dropped into you *\Objects\Aircraft folder.

More and more mods are going this route to take advantage of new code in the SF2 series. I would begin to get familiar with the steps in making acft backwards compatible.

Hi, i just bought it via credit card thru paypal and says paymt completed. However, no dpwnload link appears. I checked e-mail and no link there. i sent a email to you Diego. hope you can help. thx.

dsawan, I sent you the link to the download page. Hope it works out for you.

For those customers who don't see the download button, please scroll down 2/3 of the way down on the download page. Its there.

Hi, yep that did the trick. thks again.

The download location for the O-1 has changed. It is now located here to serve you better.

Edited by Old Diego