Does anyone know how to add a CCIP display to the HUD of the Tornado addon please?

Cheers :good:

It didn´t work on my PC, so i used the pit of Kfir C2, but there is no reason why it shouldn´t work on yours

A bit of OT, but relevant regarding the aircraft in question.

Does CCIP display the correct impact point for parachute retarded bombs?

A bit of OT, but relevant regarding the aircraft in question.

Does CCIP display the correct impact point for parachute retarded bombs?

I think that it does it not very accurately. I've observed that the precision is the best when using Mk82 Snakeeyes at altitudes between 150 and 2000 feet, they're impactibg at the predicted point so far I can estimate it in weapon view. Every other bomb, especially heavy parachute or ballute retarded ones like a BSU-50, has a notable deviation in their impact point comparing to the CCIP predication, the ballute one landing too far. Not retarded bombs seems to be somewhat better.

As I wanted to ask some weaponry questions anyway, I suggest that this diskussion switches to this place: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=43810

Greets, Uhu

That's great many thanks! I'd seen this and mistakenly thought it was just a repaint, not a total rework.

I also found the 1000lb HE's were a little off the mark, but I'll work out how to get the best out of it. The CCIP in the Typhoon and Harrier GR.7 is spot on the money every time, I could take a fly out on a fence post with these! :biggrin:

This bird looks like the Mach 3 F-8