Hi archer,

I really love the great realistic sound pack with ogg files that u uploaded here. But I tried converting them to wav using goldwave. I can open files normally in realplayer but somehow ingame I can't hear all sounds. So can u please remake ur sound pack for the present full version lomac. I also feel that sonic boom is the only sound I don't feel quite right, original ED one is better. Hope u can improve that. Anyway just a few postive suggestions.

Thanx again for that pack.

cheers

Edited by aquarius_varun

hi thx for the

feedback hope you enjoy them , as for the sounds not playing in game,

its a bug issue in the game it self not the files , also remmber when you

go super sonic the jet from out side view will be silent, not a bug issue

on that, but over all sound performance is really buggy ,and i hope the

development team address the sound issues, even after first patch

bugs are still there, just need to wait and see if they will fix it, and yes i will soon

make a new sound mod mainly tweaking the ones already,

if you have any ideas your self would like to hear more feedback,

what you would like, its trail and error, to me sounds are much as important

as graphics, i think the mod really makes the game sound like the real

jets, after all they where taken from real fighters,

thx ARCHER

Finally! :D

great to know you read tis archer.

I really appreciate that you are remaking a new sound mod for the latest version of the game. :lol:

here are the most points I really LOVE in ur pack.

1) I ABSOLUTELY ADORE >> WHAT CAN I SAY?? :lol: I LOVE THE COCKPIT SYSTEMS FILE U INCLUDED. IT really makes you feel in the cockpit.

2) During some flights shows of the Su 30 MKI which I saw when I was in India, YOUR SOUNDS ARE THE CLOSEST TO REAL LIFE. I really love the doppler effect when the plane goes across the screen and in F2 view. The wind sound, the engine etc is perfect.

3) I really feel all the sounds are already perfect, except the sound boom. I remember hearing the sound boom of the su 30 MKI and it sounds like the default ED soundingame(except the feeling that sounds are recorded in a empty warehouse). I think you can improve the sound boom by adjusting or remaking that file.

4) Is it possible to make the missile sounds more real, somehow it doesn't sound that well. It sounds kinda quiet. And the explosions are horrible in default game. Hope u can also improve them. :)

I don't think anything else can be said. They are perfect. I really want to use them, but my shutters increase if I use .ogg effects. So everytime I try converting them to wav without success. Anyway good to hear that you are remaking it.

Can't wait to fly a LOMAC jet, that LOOKS(it already does) and SOUNDS(with ur upcoming pack B) ) like the real thing.

Edited by aquarius_varun