Sign in to follow this  
Mad Mike

Need A Little Help

Can anyone e-mail me a B57B and SU7BM Loadout & data.ini I can,t seem to find any good one's. It would be great if our site would had access to all the IA planes data and loadout ini's. Thanks to all the guys that have made SFP-1 the great Sim it is today, I was one of the first ones to get Lockon but i haven't got it working yet. I guess the nvidna G/F MX440 dosen't like that game much. So there is the good old SFP-1 that always works. Mad Mike at (msker51073@netzero.net)

Edited by Mad Mike

your right in thats the MX cards aren't liked by lomac..but SF does...sorry I can't help you on the ini files but might ask some of the great modders here at Biohaz.

Thanks Dagger I know someone has these ini's that work. My data ini for the SU7BM leaves the pilot sitting on top of the plane and I got it from the nosegear stering download. I cant believe every one is flying with the pilot on top of the plane and the wepons above the wings.So I'll just wait and mabe someone will post them somewhere. Mad Mike

We aren't flying with the pilot sitting on top. The reason is you're using a modified data file that is now in-compatible with Service patch 2.

Just delete the 'bad' data files and the game will use it's own.

Cheers

Thanks Armourdave I didn't know that the old addons where incompatanle.

But then how would you change the wepons loadout ? Some of the aircraft

I can do that and I noticed some I can't. I have used and seen your word

and it's great thanks. You don't know the enjoyment I've had flying your

planes and mods. Mad Mike

Some addons arent compatible with SP2, 95% are.

The reason that your SU-7 was incompatible was because Thirdwire made changes to the position of the model. That's why everything looked out of place.

Cheers

Dave can I fix the old inis to work. With the new TF58 there are so many missions for the Fritter 7BM. I hate to go up against so many lethal targets with 2 fab500s.

I might just sit on top and buy a bunch of chapstiscks. A little true story for you.

It was 1967 tet had just started I was a newbe. we took off early and it didn't take us long to get into the mix.We where making runs on heavy troop consintrations.

The tracers where flying all over. I had to lean out the side of the gunship and laydown cover fire on our egress. I pulled down my visor on my helmet and couldn't see a thing. thats scarry so had to fire with the wind in my face. that was not much better. Because at 120 knots your eyes fill with water or tears. I learned a lession that day take care of your visor it could save your life. thanks Mad Mike