Sign in to follow this  
Brainless

A quick hello

Just a quick post to say I'm still breathing..just :biggrin: I'm still bogged down with RL stuff which never seems to ease. I've only just got my Vista machine up and running which I had in February this year!! Works O.K generally with some very annoying 'do you want to continue' & 'We want your permission to do xyz' messages. Perhaps this will all be eradicated in Windows 7 which I'm looking to install when it finally comes out (don't want the beta version just now) later this year I believe.

Not done much flying lately & I guess I'm out of touch with what's new etc. but hope to catch up soon.

All the best

Good to see you are ok. Happy Birthday too.

Aye, glad you're ok! Funny but was just thinking of you the other day, trying to figure out who was the oldest member we have here, I'm sure you won't take offence! Happy birthday matey!