Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Olham Airlines - We fly, when others hide

Just had a flight, where you sometimes could hardly see the wing flying closest to you.

And twice, the last wingman got lost in the towering washkitchen clouds.

But you can collect them - once their label turns blue, pressing "R"-Return really makes

him join back to the flight. A good sight, when they're all behind you.

Apart from that, nothing much happened - the 'crumpets' must have been hiding behind

their teapots. Normally, I hate flying in such wheather, as we have bad wheather enough

in Germany. But the last days, it was very warm and humid - so this seemed refreshing.

Just had a flight, where you sometimes could hardly see the wing flying closest to you.

And twice, the last wingman got lost in the towering washkitchen clouds.

But you can collect them - once their label turns blue, pressing "R"-Return really makes

him join back to the flight. A good sight, when they're all behind you.

Apart from that, nothing much happened - the 'crumpets' must have been hiding behind

their teapots. Normally, I hate flying in such wheather, as we have bad wheather enough

in Germany. But the last days, it was very warm and humid - so this seemed refreshing.

Yup - you can easily lose sight of aircraft at altitude in clouds - so you'll like what Winder has up his sleeve now for a weather effect :wink:

No tornadoes, please!

Bah! Feels like we have those already.

And when a blasted HA follows you down through some CCCCRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY cloud-induced aerobatics and still peppers your tail... that really takes the biscuit. Sorry, Olham, I mean '... that really takes the crumpet'

Edited by Dej

Bah! Feels like we have those already.

And when a blasted HA follows you down through some CCCCRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY cloud-induced aerobatics and still peppers your tail... that really takes the biscuit. Sorry, Olham, I mean '... that really takes the crumpet'

The cloud issue has been addressed and will be available in the next update.

You will experience turbulence in cloud but you can fly through relatively O.K.

I might make it user scaleable....

HTH

WM

HTH

WM

:worship:

You guys are the best. If ever there were a to be a model for software support, I'd vote you guys first prize.

Defintely great support and care here.

HTH

WM

Thank Heavens! Or is it black magic???

HTH

WM

One by one the Devs knock down what few issues BHaH has. I can't wait to chase EA into the clouds or to look for a place to hide in there when things get too hot out in the open skies. User scaleable would be the icing on the already sweet cake.

Hellshade

That weather should look very familiar to anybody who flies near the North Sea in the winter months in OFF. But now as we are going to get a fix to the cloud problem (thank you very much developers!), I can try to fly more missions also in very bad weather, as the risk of turbulence shaking my plane to pieces should be more manageable. I think it would be a good thing to give users the option to make the turbulence scaleable. One of OFF's greatest strengths is that you have a chance to tailor almost everything to your liking. :good: