Sign in to follow this  
Herr Prop-Wasche

Intermediate DM for QC 2.0 now available

Dear OFF aficionados,

My Intermediate QC Damage Model for OFF BHaH v2.0, Now with Enhanced Damage Effects is now available for download at: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=355

From the readme:

Version 2.0 is a completely reworked version of my Intermediate Damage Model, intended for use in QC battles only. A version of the mod for the entire campaign is currently being evaluated by OBD and may be included in an upcoming patch. Changes in v2.0 include a slight increase in hit points to the wings, aileron cables, and the oil reservoir; along with reductions in hit points to the rudder and elevators. However, the most significant change in v2.0 of the IDM is the addition of enhanced damage effects! Depending on the severity of the damage, aircraft will now display not only bullet holes, but also rips and tears, oil and coolant leaks, exposed wing spars, and broken wing tips. Entire wings may break off, and fires and engine explosions will also be seen on rare occasions! In addition to the enhanced graphics, damaged aircraft should also display more varied and realistic behavior. Aircraft that drift sedately into the ground after being hit are now hopefully a thing of the past. I have worked for a long time implementing and testing these changes and am very proud of the results. I hope you enjoy using the mod as much as I have enjoyed making it. A special thanks to OBD for their help and encouragement in the making of this mod. I also want to thank Fortiesboy for allowing me to bounce ideas off of him. This mod would not have been possible without their help and assistance. Salute!

Enjoy!