I was trolling through the SF2 KB for information, and happened upon MigBuster's Excellent postings on How To Get Things Working. Suffice to say, I pinned his topics so users can find the information alot faster, and not with the clutter on how topics get when alot of questions pop up. MigBuster, if needed, get with USAFMTL and see if he can switch topic control back to you so you can edit to your fancy, as I'm sure corrections and addendums will happen, but most impressive work!

KB is great but still missing some infos about green hell2 and the treemods, still have probs to get those mods working in SF2 series.. created new folders put the stuff into them and see what happen. The trees are no trees they are blogy. Like the tgas were not transparent but like BMP`s.

MigBuster is the force behind the tutorials, I only made them sticky topics in order to make it more accessible. When he posts his tutorial is when he posts his tutorial mate, I have no control over it.

Ah ok no probI posted my question in our german subforum but due of no time for try and error I will wait for a green hell 2 SF2 version