Hi, is there any info, post on the f-14 fuel tanks? I can load them, I have the extra fuel, I can drop them, but on external view they're gone...can't see them...untill now I didn't even realize they were invisible... :no: Any ideas? THX

Sounds like the model isn't correctly listed in the data.ini file for that fuel tank.

Check the spelling in this line:

ModelName=

-S

I'm in trouble...there are two names for the tanks, Tank330_F14 and Tank33031TL and ...TR, in the loadout ini it's Tank330_F14 and I tried all versions in the aircraft data ini, none of them worked...in the weapon editor the Tank33031TL and ...TR were the model names...so...exactly what should stand where? sorry, it seems I got lost among these ini files...thx for Your patience :grin:

TL and TR are Tank Left and Tank Right.

First off, what game are you using?

What fuel tanks are you using? The MF ones or the newer ones released by Flaviodutra?

Placing the correct tank on the correct weapon station side might be the issue or simply the wrong name.

TL and TR are Tank Left and Tank Right.

First off, what game are you using?

What fuel tanks are you using? The MF ones or the newer ones released by Flaviodutra?

Placing the correct tank on the correct weapon station side might be the issue or simply the wrong name.

Wings over Europe NF4 with MF planes - don' t remember ever having downloaded other fuel tanks...this is how the .data.ini looks like

[FuelStation1]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=15

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.5,-1.80,-0.87

AttachmentAngles=0.0,2.0,0.0

LoadLimit=900.00

AllowedWeaponClass=FT

AttachmentType=NATO,USN

ModelNodeName=TANK33031TL

PylonMass=

LaunchRailNodeName=

MinExtentPosition=

MaxExtentPosition=

FuelTankName=Tank330_F14

[FuelStation2]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=16

StationGroupID=5

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=1.5,-1.80,-0.87

AttachmentAngles=0.0,2.0,0.0

LoadLimit=900.00

AllowedWeaponClass=FT

AttachmentType=NATO,USN

ModelNodeName=TANK33031TR

PylonMass=

LaunchRailNodeName=

MinExtentPosition=

MaxExtentPosition=

FuelTankName=Tank330_F14

maybe I found the source of the problem,however don't know the solution..the tanks appear on the loadout screen under the name of VF-31 Tomcatters 267-gal Drop Tank..nowhere else have I found this name....Btw, the same problem occured with the F-16 tanks...the centerline tank is ok, but the 300-gal ctr FT Euro Camo is also invisible...good camouflage :biggrin: ...I think I put all files in the right places, added to weapondata.ini, saved with the editor...if no one else has this problem probably I did sg. wrong.....