EricJ

Super Hornet Package for SF2 v4.1

Those squadrons listed were removed. I figured out the issue and may put them back in later on in a future update. VFA-111 aircraft weren't originally in there, I accidentally included it when compressing it, so eventually I may release those skins.

I got this excellent Superbug package but i'm missing the F-4E_lights.TGA for the AoA in the cockpit, which now appears as white blocks. Since i don't own any of the First generation TW sims could you please update the package with the missing TGA file, or even better just post it ?

Here, I've taken a slight hiatus for the weekend, so I'm not going to upload an updated package, but here's the TW file. Just put it in the "Cockpit" folder for the jets:

F_4E_LIGHTS.zip

I have installed the Super Hornet Package for SF2 v1.4.

In the [sound] section of the FA-18F_DATA.INI, there is this:

[sound]

WindSoundName=USNwind

StallSoundName=USNstall

EngineSoundName=GEF1414 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<??? blink.gif

AfterburnerSoundName=Xle2

DamagedEngineSound=USNovsp

FlapsSoundName=USNflaps

AirbrakesSoundName=Airbrakes

GearsSound=Gear

What is this sound?? Is perhaps "EngineSoundName=JetEngine" the correct file?? dntknw.gif

Another question:

After to have installed the Super Hornet Package for SF2 v1.4, I need to install the SuperHornetAISF2Hotfix.zip?? boredom.gif Yes or no?? this.gif

Yes, I was trying to get a custom sound in, and forgot to catch that, thanks... and sorry :smile:

Yes, I was trying to get a custom sound in, and forgot to catch that, thanks... and sorry smile.gif

Nothing, You welcome!!! drinks.gif

About the SuperHornetAISF2Hotfix.zip?? blink.gif

After to have installed the Super Hornet Package for SF2 v1.4, I need to install the SuperHornetAISF2Hotfix.zip?? this.gif

Okay, the post with the hotfix was posted two months ago, so no, because it's included and fixed the afterburner issue, AGOSTINO is just making a simple operation difficult. Just download 1.4 and life will be okay :good:

Okay, the post with the hotfix was posted two months ago, so no, because it's included and fixed the afterburner issue, AGOSTINO is just making a simple operation difficult. Just download 1.4 and life will be okay good.gif

Thank you a thousand infinitely!!! good.gif

hm, what am i missing? It says that i need the mirage factory F/A-18A to be able to fly theese birds....but i can only find a MF F/A-18A för SF1? And it's a installer file....sorry if making an ass of myself but, realy, i don't get it :)

It's just to cover my butt legally, all the cockpit files are in the Super Hornet package so just install it and you'll be good to go. :good:

Edited by EricJ

Ah, sweet, thanks for the swift reply!! Keep up the good work :)

It's just to cover my butt legally, all the cockpit files are in the Super Hornet package so just install it and you'll be good to go. good.gif

HUD fix for SF2I (thanks both Brain32 and Spectre8750) for all three planes.

SF2Ihotfix.7z

Package updated..

Addendum, added FAC role for F model only.

....And GEF1414 sound by both Spillone104 and Spectre8750, add this to your soundlist.ini:

SoundFilexxx=GEF1414

[GEF1414]

Priority=NORMAL

3DSound=TRUE

DopplerEffect=TRUE

Looped=TRUE

FrequencyControl=TRUE

NumBuffers=4

MaxDist=500.000000

MinDist=100.000000

InsideConeAngle=60

OutsideConeAngle=180

ConeOutsideVolume=90

I installed this and seemed to work ok, but the only AG loadout available is the Maverick, no LGB's etc

I followed the readme, am I missing something?

Thanks

Which weapons pack are you using? I use 331Killerbee's for SF2 and have a lot of Mavs, so could be that, or check to see if the weapon is exported, if not use the weapons editor for that.

Okay it looked like my editing skillz was good to go... but then my AI flights had no dual rails... NO GO. So... after a little experimentation, I created another LAU-115C with the values of the one I posted, which allowed the player, but not the already loaded AI flights to utilize. So now there are two types in the folder, one that allows AI flights to load them normally, and then allows the player to do the same. Confusing? Weird? Yes for me it is, and therefore just to make things right... using a modded form that Dels brought indirectly to my attention...

LAU-115CA.7z

LAU-115CB.7z

Updated to 1.7

Update to the AB Effects. For the Feb 2010 update it should be noted that the cockpit as so far hasn't been modified, so until a more custom cockpit shows up, weapon selection will remain as it is.

And no problem TurtleHawk.

Effects.7z

Edited by EricJ

Hey.

...does anybody know if there is a way we can "serialize" the fuel tanks with decals?

...had something in mind. :wink: